Monday 18 August 2014

Msp Phone Application

So Msp has done a phone application. They actually done two. One is rubbish (the one I have) and one is great.
The thing is I would have the better version of msp if my phone would be HD. The problem is that it isn't. The HD version is the best. It's like the computer version. I know it because my friend has it.
The first phone application (the rubbish one) is not the best. Because you can't go shopping on it because it would like take you ages to get the thing you want. The worst thing if you accidently click the thing you are wearing you have to start all over again. Completely SUCKS.
Also the chatrooms are bad. Cause if there is diamond ride or anything else you don't have it. Well it pops out on your screen but you can't get the coins. Cause sadly you don't actually move.
Also you don't have your house and you can't buy anything for it either.  
Ok now I'm gonna type in shortcut's cause it's gonna take all day to tell you everything :D
Ok so you can't look at the artbooks, you don't see the animation your doing on your profile and the games are totally different.
You don't have the Catwalk, Quiz, Dressing and all that. Eventhough I like the profile a bit, there is a cool way to message and you can do great snapshots :D.
Well that's all the positives I guess.......
Here are some pictures to prove. Msp please do something about this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment