Monday 18 August 2014

Block Game

Hey so yesterday I was searching through forums, just cause I was bored :P, and I found a game.
I thought it was ok , well reading from the title I thought it's gonna be something like building blocks and talking about younger sisters and brothers how they play that.
But it actually wasn't about that. The "Block Game" is about blocking the person above u.
How is that supposed to be fun??? I didn't block the person above me. I added her :D
It was like 50 - 50. Half of the comments where "Oh I blocked you :P" and the other half was like "No way stupid game!"
The point is people usually go on these kind of forums!? I'm like why? The forum has actually reached OVER 7000 comments!?
Msp should actually stop and check these forums before letting the world see it.
This kind of thing is dangerous because I've seen some comments like that "Ha! I reported u! What u gonna do with me????" This is just ONE of these comments. Just comment f you agree with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment