Monday 18 August 2014

Vip Glitches

Most people keep on talking that they know a vip glitch. 
DO NOT BELIEVE! 
Everyone can do that! Like I could buy vip let's say for a month and say that I know a super rare vip glitch.
Also all the utube videos are FALSE. If you listen to these videos you could actually hack into someone's card with all the money in it! If anyone does that, that is firstly hacking and secondly stealing.
Don't trust or believe anyone on msp or in these FALSE utube videos. That's not ok! Also most people say "Give me your pass and I will give you vip" these are liars! I wanted to check this out once so I told the person the wrong pass (he didn't know that though) and then he didn't check out the pass and said "Ha! Your never getting your account back." These are called hackers and liars.
So be safe and don't say your pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment