Monday 1 September 2014

Msp Apps

Moviestarplanet made many different apps. I don't have every single one but I have three of them.
Ok so omlne of them is star studio. I really like this game. You build s studio, magazines, decorations and much more. Also if you level up you can transfer coins and fame on to your moviestarplanet account.
Ok the second application is Boonieverse. It is a really cool game but it's not that good like star studio. You have to take care of your pets, level them up and fight with other boonies and more things.
The last game is Fame City. I'm really sorry but I really hate it. I simply loved the beggining where you had to level up, transfer coins and fame to your account,  do fun jobs and all thatbut when I passes level 2 it did not want to level up anymore and transfer the coins and fame so I had to uninstall the game.




 
 
Ratings :
 
 
Star Studio :

                                                            Boonieverse :

                                                                
 
 
Fame City :
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment