Wednesday 20 August 2014

Reporting and blocking

I noticed one thing that really annoyed me. The thing is reporting and blocking.
It's ok but the thing is that if you report a higher level at the same time as the higher level reports you guess what happens? You get reported.
The higher levels usually block you too just cause like you didn't watch their sm's. That's what I hate the most.
Usually the first person on the UK top chart does that and the person is ishacool. Some people just love ishacool because they are scared of her. If ishacool is ever gonna read this by any chance I don't care. I just told the truth. And everybody knows the truth.
I like some high levels like Alishak, $tardust, Candred and roxy-1 because if they do some new films they write that
" Plz watch my new films ......... " and also they are usually really kind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment